Prep time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
This is a fun little snack recipe with simple ingredients. I was bored, so I made them quickly. The family devoured them.
Makes about 8-9 balls. Feeds 7 little mouths.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- Chocolate chips (handful)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge. Wet hands, roll into tight balls. If the mixture is too crumbly, add a little more honey to help bind it.
- Put the rolled balls back into the fridge.
- They’re ready to eat whenever you are!